The Dirty Denims is a Dutch band based in Eindhoven, and in their bio, they describe themselves like this:
“Happy hardrock band. Inspired by AC/DC, Kiss, The Donnas, Joan Jett. Rocknroll, hardrock, punkrock, powerpop.”
‘Don’t Waste My Time’ definitely showcases a lot of those influences! The Dirty Denims has a real spark-plug energy and a full-throttle rock’n’roll vibe.
The Dirty Denims will be releasing part one of their album ‘Back With A Bang!’ on April 27th, and also have several gigs lined up: all the details are on the band’s Facebook page.
The Dirty Denims are:
- Mirjam Sieben – Vocal/Guitar/Organ
- Jeroen Teunis – Guitar/vocals
- Ashley Seleski – Bass/vocals
- Thomas Spauwen – Drums/vocals
You can pre-order ‘Back With A Bang!’ right now:
- From the band: http://www.thedirtydenims.nl/store
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/track/1p9You…
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/nl/album/don…
- Bandcamp: https://thedirtydenims.bandcamp.com/t…