Canadian rockers Monster Truck burned up stages across Europe in 2016, opening for Nickelback. Now, the band is heading back out on the road, and have announced a multitude of tour-dates from the end of 2016 and into early 2017.
First up is a European tour starting off right now, with Billy Talent and The Dirty Nil:
- 22/11 Volkshaus – Zurich
- 23/11 the docks – lausanne
- 25/11 posthof – Linz
- 26/11 Gasometer – Vienna
- 27/11 grazer venues – graz
- 29/11 Zenith – Munich
- 30/11 venue – Stuttgart
- 02/12 Swiss Life Hall – Hannover
- 03/12 Mitsibushi Electric Hall – Düsseldorf
- 04/12 festhalle – Frankfurt
- 06/12 Sports Hall – Hamburg
- 07/12 House Auen Lake – Leipzig
- 09/12 Max Schmeling Hall – Berlin
- 10/12 emsland arena – lingen
- 12/12 hostel aesculapius poznan
- 13/12 Progesja Music Zone – Warsaw
Then, in January, Monster Truck will open for Alter Bridge for a couple of dates in Alabama and Georgia:
After that, in March, 2017, comes a headlining UK-tour called ‘Tourin’ Heavy’:
Monster Truck is one of my favourite bands out there right now, and they are absolutely kick-ass live.
UPDATED NOVEMBER 28, 2016:
Even more European tour-dates have now been announced! Check ’em out!
All the details for anything and everything tour-related is on Monster Truck’s website.