North Carolina based rock band Pröwess impressed the heck out of me with their first tune and video “No Survivors” a few months ago. Now, the band is gearing up for the eagerly anticipated release of their debut EP ‘Headfirst’ in January of 2017.
Pröwess will be releasing their debut EP, to be titled “Headfirst,” worldwide on Tuesday, January 17th! We will be hosting an EP Release Party at Amos’ Southend on Friday, January 13th with our friends Skulls & Whiskey and Audio Assault NC (as well as a very special guest TBA) and we will have advanced copies of the physical album available for purchase at the show.
We have been working on this album for six months and we’re very excited to share it with you all! Get a free digital download of the album one week in advance with purchase of a ticket to the show!
Meanwhile, the band is just about the head out on tour with Bobaflex. Pröwess will also be playing several other gigs, including that EP release party in January: all the details are available on the band’s Facebook page.
- Nov 19 The Wizard Saloon w/ Bobaflex Hickory, NC
- Nov 22 Jack Rabbits w/ Bobaflex Jacksonville, FL
- Nov 23 The Haven Lounge w/ Bobaflex Orlando, FL
- Nov 25 Piper’s w/ Bobaflex Greenacres, FL
- Nov 26 Space Coast Harley-Davidson w/ Blackfoot, Bobaflex Palm Bay, FL
- Nov 27 Venom Custom Choppers w/ Bobaflex New Port Richey, FL
- Nov 30 The Crowbar w/ Bobaflex Tampa, FL
- Dec 03 New Korner Pub Mooresville, NC
- Dec 10 Fancy’s Statesville, NC
- Dec 17 Front Street Burlington, NC
- Jan 13 Amos’ Southend w/ Skulls & Whiskey… Charlotte, NC
- Jan 21 The Maywood Raleigh, NC
- Jan 28 Buccaneer Lounge Salisbury, NC
I can’t wait to hear the full EP: ‘No Survivors’ certainly fits with the band’s bio:
Pröwess is a straight on rock ‘n’ roll band hailing from Charlotte, NC. This savage army of seasoned road-warriors with dreams of conquest and world domination was unleashed in 2016. With a war cry from hell, our guitars are our weapons. We march to the rumble of thunder under foot. We carry the battle flag of rock ‘n’ roll, but you’ll hear us coming long before you see us.